Hemp CBD has become well-known, but how to choose the most effective products has not. Unique research-based 101 CBD products contain high levels of CBDa, the form made by the plant. In contrast, most CBD products are heated or decarboxylated during extraction changing CBDa into CBD. At 101 CBD we use low temperature extraction, to maintain high CBDa levels. CBDa goes beyond the Endocannabinoid system of receptors (ECS) used by CBD, to interact with cells in the body and many other receptors for more varied benefits. Published research documents these four major benefits of CBDa:
- Homeostasis or balancing our systems and processes
- Acting as a strong anti-inflammatory
- Antioxidant properties to reduce free radical damage
- Assisting with nerve repair, neuroprotection, and neurogenesis. People most often seek CBDa for pain, anxiety, sleep, and stress, and for more complex needs, as well
Based on research summarized by Dr. Raphael Mechoulam who discovered CBD and other cannabinoids and how they work, CBDa can be 10 to 100 and in some issues like nausea, up to 1000 times more effective than CBD. CBDa’s more complex interactions with a wider range of systems and processes in the body and its stronger synergy or Entourage Effect with its lower temperature extraction and combination with cold-pressed hemp seed oil adds to its unique effectiveness.
Our sublingual oils come in 400mg, 800mg, 1600mg, and 3200mg strengths. We also offer a variety of flavor choices.
How to Use CBD Oil:
- Shake the bottle well
- Squeeze the rubber dropper top to fill the glass pipette with your desired amount of oil
- Squirt the oil under your tongue and let it sit for 5-7 minutes before swallowing
- Repeat as needed
- Organic Hemp Derived CBD Oil
- Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Oil
- Organic Raw Stevia
Treat Other Symptoms: